Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My job goal is to become an engineer qualified

Years of work experience as product manager and software engineer in mobile communication, years of education in mobile communication, make me boast a very good knowledge of the industry! 19 years MNC working experience. 13 years in managerial position. 5 years work/study in USA. 8 years in position of director of sourcing or GM of operations. Fluent in English. MBA from Asia's top business school. Good strategic thinking and global vision. A self-starter, quick learner , decision maker and good team player with strong leadership, analytical skills, communication and problem-solving skills.
Career Objective:
* Director of Asia Pacific Supply Chain Management (SCM) or strategic sourcing, located in Shenzhen or Shanghai Pudong area. I am that one is positive, keep forging ahead. It is serious at the same time to compare the work. Can live in harmony to colleagues around, I am a more intelligent and more ideals person, liking challenges oneself, to strict with oneselfing, have responsibility and confidence hard with group,I like putting forward the suggestion that relevant and improving the thought of relevant products at the same time, I hope my company can give me a good platform, can let me show my ability,
Career Objective:ed hardy clothes

My job goal is to become an engineer qualified, can improve the machine, carry on relevant improvement to the products, is responsible for people, is responsible for company, is responsible for society. I believe I can go, do a good job of own job with all energy of me, firmly believe oneself can ed hardycreate loud economic benefits most for company of me too, with the social benefitnfl football jerseys, but I want to nike tndeclare at the same time, I hope my company can ed hardy shirtsbe responsible for human lifewhere is my dream???
poem
code life